A unique property of recent construction integrating a historic home, in a seamless blend of old and... View
This feature is currently unavailable in this listing's region.
Heated, Double width or more, Fitted
Blinds, central vacuum, dishwasher (GE Profil), refrigerator (Maytag), stove (GE Profil), home theater system in the basement, light fixtures
Electric baseboard units, Electricity
A unique property of recent construction integrating a historic home, in a seamless blend of old and new. This impressive and welcoming home of 3,200sqft includes a modern kitchen, master suite with luxurious bathroom, finished basement, double garage and a 16,000sqft lot. A beautiful marriage of peace and luxury in this country-style home.
Property built in 2014 with superior materials.
Part of the property dates from 1872 (4 walls of 24 'x 26') and the rest is 2014.
- 3 minutes from the train station
- Steps away from Ruisseau Park.
- Quick access to Route 116 (Sir Wilfrid-Laurier Blvd.) and Highway 30
- Quiet location!
- Heated floors in the bathrooms
- Oak wood floors throughout the living area
- Garage floor covered with epoxy
- Possible to build a 3rd garage
- 17'4" ceiling at the entrance
- 9' ceiling in the basement
- Lacquered wood cabinets
- Refrigerator (Maytag)
- Dishwasher (GE Profile)
- Cooker (GE Profile)
- Hood (Pure Design)
- Cellar (Presti Chef)
- Land of 16039 sqft
- 13' 7"x 11' 2" covered terrace
- Landscaping in the backyard will be done in early July
- Backyard facing South East
This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate. This calculator factors in PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) for loans where less than 20% is put as a down payment. Also taken into consideration are the town property taxes, and their effect on the total monthly mortgage payment.