Discover one of St-Lambert's most prestigious properties; a large 5-bedroom home, tastefully redesig... View
This feature is currently unavailable in this listing's region.
Heated, Double width or more, Fitted
WOLF stove top, BOSCH ovens (2), SUBZERO refrigerator, GAGGENAU dishwasher, BOSCH hood, MIELE coffee maker. MAXIMA washer and dryer. Central vacuum and accessories. Pool accessories. Compressor for the cellar. Light fixtures, blinds and curtains.
Electric baseboard units, Radiant, Electricity, Other (Infra-red)
Poured concrete, Other (poly-uréthane)
Discover one of St-Lambert's most prestigious properties; a large 5-bedroom home, tastefully redesigned throughout. Wall-to-wall windows along the pristine kitchen offer a view onto a terrace, a pool and the private Montreal Country Club. Double garage, wine cellar with tasting room, master suite with private balcony, three fireplaces, and more!
- Heated floors in all bathrooms and kitchen
- 17'4"ceiling at the entrance
- Large windows on rear wall (patio doors) with courtyard and golf views
- Island with 6 seats
- Ceramic garage floor
- Wine cellar with tasting room including a "wet bar" island
- 34'6"x 13'3" Ipe wood patio with clear roof
- Paving stone all around the pool
- Concrete pool with ceramic strip
- Golf located on a "par 5" at the green approach shot
- Direct access to golf in winter for cross-country skiing
- Extremely sunny backyard
- Balcony 12'4"x 5'10" in the master bedroom
WORK & RENOVATIONS
- Doors & windows 2003
- Landscaping frontyard 2008
- Landscaping backyard 2010
- Pool & Thermopompe 2010
- Roof 2010 - Kitchen 2012
- Wine cellar 2013
- Basement 2013
- 2nd floor (bathrooms and master suite) 2017
***Stoves, fireplaces, combustion appliances and chimneys are sold without warranty as to their conformity with the applicable regulations and requirements imposed by insurance companies.
This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate. This calculator factors in PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) for loans where less than 20% is put as a down payment. Also taken into consideration are the town property taxes, and their effect on the total monthly mortgage payment.